- International quality level Strict compliance with the International Standards of Audit
- Reliability of global brand The network was founded in 1969. Now the network is represented in 150 countries.
- Russian and foreign clients Individual local tasks solution and participation in transnational projects
- Best value for money Big Four level of service together with attractive price
- Individual approach The best world practices according to clients’ needs
- Prime Advice in the rating of the largest consulting groups in Russia according to the rating agency Expert RA Prime Advice has again entered in the rating of the largest audit and consulting groups in Russia according to the rating agency Expert RA. Expert RA annually publishes a market research of audit and consulting services based on the results of the previous year and makes a rating of Russian companies.
- HLB International ― 8th largest accounting network in Russia HLB International is ranked 8th among the largest accounting networks in Russia in 2017, according to the survey “Russian Audit” carried out by the RAEX rating agency. The survey was presented at the roundtable on April 25 in Moscow.
HLB International is a leading global network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisers. Formed in 1969, the network comprises 25,000 staff working in over 700 offices in 150 countries worldwide.
HLB International is a member of Forum of Firms (FoF) – an association of international networks of accounting firms engaged in transnational audits. HLB International specializes in qualitative customer service rendered through partner firms, regularly passing quality control review and operating in compliance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA).