- International quality level Strict compliance with the International Standards of Audit
- Reliability of global brand The network was founded in 1969. Now the network is represented in 130 countries.
- Russian and foreign clients Individual local tasks solution and participation in transnational projects
- Best value for money Big Four level of service together with attractive price
- Individual approach The best world practices according to clients’ needs
- HLB Energy Consulting's Partner for Corporate Finance Heading Up HLB Eurasia HLB Eurasia, a new association of independent and well-established member firms of HLB International in Eurasian countries, is pleased to announce that Gerard Uijtendaal has been appointed as Regional Leader. Gerard has also been appointed as HLB Energy Consulting’s Partner for Corporate Finance.
- Prime Advice Consulting Group (HLB Russia) won in the Advisory Project of the Year category at The Accountant & International Accounting Bulletin Awards The award is given to a local firm or global network/association which has worked on an advisory project of significant importance or scale and demonstrated the organizational abilities.
HLB International is a largest and upswing world-wide network of independent audit and consulting firms all over the world. Formed in 1969, the network comprises 19,000 staff and over 600 offices. HLB International‘s partners are leading audit firms in local markets. The main partner (Principal Member) of HLB International in Russia is the Energy Consulting Group. According to International Accounting Bulletin, since October 2013 HLB International ranks 6th biggest international net of audit and consulting firms in Russia, following the Big Four companies.
HLB International is a member of Forum of Firms (FoF) – an association of international networks of accounting firms engaged in transnational audits. HLB International specializes in qualitative customer service rendered through partner firms, regularly passing quality control review and operating in compliance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA).