China Desk in RussiaHaving recognised the growing significance of the Chinese economy, HLB International has set up a “Global China Service” for member firms to drive business between China and the rest of the world. HLB International is among the first mid-sized network to market its focus on Chinese outbound work at a global level rather than on a country by country basis.
The “Global China Service” provided by dedicated “China Service Desks” of HLB member firms, offers clients seamless and comprehensive one-stop services from Greater China to the rest of the world, covering a wide range of investment destinations and capital markets. It enables companies to access appropriate services and individuals throughout HLB International’s network of member firms, helping them achieve business goals ranging from setting up subsidiaries, M&A activity, raising funds and on-going tax and accounting needs.
- audit, tax and legal consulting
- organization of business and tax accounting
- representation in court
- transaction support
- Due Diligence
- support in establishing corporate presence
- support in preparation of sale and purchase contracts
- development of a standard for business agreement
- M&A support
- consulting on anti-monopoly laws
- system integration and management consulting services
China Desk in Russia, integrated into HLB International's “Global China Service” makes it possible for Chinese companies and their partners in Russia to access the services of all HLB International network members for the pursuance of new investment opportunities and entry into new capital markets. Russian China Desk offers to its customers effective solutions of different complexity, from the establishment of subsidiaries, support of mergers and acquisitions to the promotion of investments and organization of business and tax accounting.
HLB Member Companies in China
- #9 among the member companies from mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- #6 by the number of clients which shares are listed at the Hong Kong stock exchange
HLB works with the largest financial institutions in China
- Agriculture Development Bank of China
- Bank of China
- China CITIC Bank
- China Construction Bank
- China Everbright Bank
- China Jingu International Trust Co.
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- Liaoning Equity Exchange
- Ping An Insurance Company of China
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
China Desk in Russia is represented by Director for Tax and Business Consulting Vitaliy Sinitsin(firstname.lastname@example.org), who speaks fluent English and Chinese.
HLB International is a leading global network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisers. Formed in 1969, the network comprises 25,000 staff working in over 700 offices in 150 countries worldwide.
HLB International is a member of Forum of Firms (FoF) – an association of international networks of accounting firms engaged in transnational audits. HLB International specializes in qualitative customer service rendered through partner firms, regularly passing quality control review and operating in compliance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA).